- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Support the programs teams in improving the quality of their projects through mechanisms for reflection, monitoring, and evaluation.|
Roles and responsibilities
Design and implement to gather reflection from team members, feedback from stakeholders, and data on project processes and outcomes, with the programs teams:
- Design mechanisms for gathering feedback and reflection during the project planning phase, including ensuring that project proposals include monitoring and evaluation plans
- Regularly monitor the progress of projects
- Evaluate projects at appropriate timeframes
- Conduct independent evaluation of projects
Ensure that WISE acts on lessons learned:
- Compile and share lessons learned in a common database
- Monitor the progress of follow-up actions
- Collect and disseminate best practices to respective teams
Develop capacity to gather reflection, feedback, and data:
- Develop and enforce systems and policies to gather reflection, feedback, and data, and to act on lessons learned
- Provide training and mentoring to team members who are monitoring and evaluating projects, with the Knowledge Team