- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
SummaryDraft: To be replaced by learning outcomes when finalised
WASH and nutrition / food security
Participants will learn about the importance of waste management and basic approaches to managing waste.
- Basic waste management concepts
- Definition of waste management
- Consequences of poor waste management
- Waste sources
- Approaches to improving waste management
- Technologies for collection, transportation, treatment / processing