- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Team members are expected to:
- Be present for their duties. If not, to inform their lead as promptly as possible.
- Carry out their duties responsibly, safely, and competently
- Be appropriately dressed for their duties.
- Speak and act respectfully towards WISE’s team members and stakeholders, especially beneficiaries.
- Respect the privacy and dignity of all whom they come into contact with.
- Provide as much information as possible to enable informed decisions.
- Be impartial and non-judgemental.
- Seek assistance from fellow team members if the matter is beyond their competence. At the same time, seek to acquire the necessary competence.
Team members are expected not to:
- Act in any way that may create liability or bring into disrepute WISE and its name.
- Use organisation property, resources, information or funds for any purpose other than authorised uses.
- Seek or accept rewards, benefits or gifts without authorisation.
- Engage in any activity that may bring harm (e.g. physical or mental) to another person or property.
- Be under the influence of alcohol and non-prescription drugs while carrying out their work.
- Falsify or change any documents or records.
- Post any photographs or videos on reports, advertisement, promotional material or social media without obtaining permission from WISE.
- Act as a spokesperson for WISE unless prior permission or authority has been given.
- Mix personal projects, activities or goals with activities they perform on behalf of WISE. Information provided to WISE should not be used for any non-WISE purpose.
- Take advantage of their contacts and relationships with team members and stakeholders to further their own business, religious, political or personal interests.