- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Interested in helping WISE develop a salary policy?
Check out the 'Tasks Can you help?' section below, or speak with a team member to discuss how you can join the team.
WISE currently pays the same salary to all staff, regardless of whether they are in Phnom Penh or eastern Indonesia. This does not reflect differences in cost of living as well as factors that the organisation considers important in differentiating compensation. We would like to design a salary structure that reflects WISE's values of inclusion and equity. Factors to consider include:
- Non-wage benefits
- Employment laws in Indonesia, Cambodia and Singapore
- What does equitable mean to the core team, staff and WISE family?
- Consultants, interns and volunteers
- Funding constraints
The approach should include:
- Studying how other organisations structure their salaries (especially 'non-typical' structures, such as Buffer)
- Consult a broad range of WISE family members (from core team, current staff, consultants, interns and volunteers)
|Deck of Cards|
Tasks, plans, and ideas for future implementation or consideration
- 🌎 Fundraise so that we are able to afford ideal salaries
|Embedded Google Drive Folder|