- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Draft: To be replaced by learning outcomes when finalised
Basic level: See learning outcomes document.
Note: We have not reviewed the intermediate and advanced levels yet
Description (intermediate level): Participants will gain an understanding of the importance of Inclusion and practical guidance on do’s and don’ts.
- Revision of Basic level
- How are beneficiaries impacted by Inclusion
- Do’s and Don’ts for practitioners/implementers
- Body language & Physical contact
- General guidelines
Description (advanced level): Participants will gain an understanding of the importance of Inclusion and how to mainstream Inclusion into their programs
- Revision on importance of Inclusion
- How beneficiaries can benefit further from Inclusion
- Practical guidance on how Inclusion can be mainstreamed into every part of the program/intervention development
- Setting up of project team
- Data collection (expand on Intermediate)
- Data analysis
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Handing over & exit