Information about WISE's projects are mainly posted on the website, Facebook photo album, and as Instagram posts. They can also be posed on other channels if appropriate.
Before you start
Step 1: Have you been assigned a project?
If not, check for available projects in Welcome to the Public Engagement workspace!
Step 4: Plan your content
Each project is different, therefore each project's content will differ. Questions to ask yourself include:
- Does the existing content, if any, require a revamp?
- Or does it simply require updating or adding on?
- If the existing content requires a revamp, can the existing content be reused or adapted in any way?
- Is any of the content time-sensitive?
- Can the content be published in stages, or should it be published all at once.
Plan your content such that the content is up-to-date across the website, Facebook, and Instagram. You may find it useful to bounce your ideas off the project's team members, the Channel Manager, and the Coordinator.
Ready to start?
Move on to the content creation workflow.